Multidisciplinary Institute of Digitalisation and Energy (MIDE), a research program on digitalisation and energy technology at the Aalto University, carries out important long-term projects aimed at creating high-level expertise, strengthening teaching and increasing the competitiveness of Finnish business and industry. MIDE is building cooperative groups where the expertise areas of research groups are combined in a broadly-based fashion. The objective is to achieve significant synergies in planning of projects, carrying them through and exploiting their results.
- The application period for the MIDE postgraduate course Bit Bang 6: the Future of Media is now open. Hand in your application latest on Aug 16!
- Scientists reach the ultimate goal - controlling chirality in carbon nanotubes
- Coming up on May 15th: Bit Bang Seminar on Global Competition. Register now!
- Multifaceted Optimization of Energy Efficiency for Stationary WSN Applications. M.Sc. (Tech.) Nie Pin will defend his dissertation on February 1st, 2013
- Coming up on Dec 12th: The Bit Bang Seminar Changing Global Landscapes. Register now!